Thursday, February 2, 2012

Introduction

US American Resources, Inc. (USAR, Inc.) is focused on developing mining projects in Western Arizona. As a Director of USAR, I have been involved in the day to day developments since 2004. I personally have endured many challenges with the company, and I appreciate the support I have received from everyone who is still involved. I feel very fortunate to be invested in these mines and I truly believe success is imminent. The reason I set up this blog is to communicate from my point of view the progress of my company, as well as to share pertinent news about mining, the economy, and the environment. I will also be posting a history of my company and where we are headed. I welcome your questions and comments. 


Misti Mathis, Director
US American Resources, Inc.
USAR, Inc.
info@usarinc.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. This was a long time in coming for the investing participants. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete